HOLIDAY RENTALS - GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PandO Apartments S.L.
Office in Marbella (Spain)
Ave Ricardo Soriano 55
29-600 Marbella (Malaga)
open 11-14 & 16-20
BANCO SANTANDER S.A.
BANCO SANTADER OFICINA 5630 MARBELLA, Av Ricardo Soriano 33
BANK ACCOUNT : 0049 5630 00 5200000437
Accommodation: Check in: from 16:00 / Check out: from 11:00
Water, gas and electricity:INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Prices doesnt includ TAX
Age restrictions: Only adults, children shall be accompanied by adults
Additional conditions: Arrival / departure before 9 a.m. or after 22 p.m. requires an additional payment .
Condiciones de cancelacion:
El servicio puede anular cada reserva sin decir la causa 2 semanas antes de la llegada.
En caso de no poder realizar la reserva el servicio devuelve dinero al cliente o puede encontrar otro apartamento de mismo tamano por la zona de la Costa del Sol
Whilst that we make every effort to ensure that the property description is accurate and that the property meets the required standards the agent cannot accept responsibility for any alterations made to the property or its amenities that are beyond its reasonable control. Nor can it accept responsibility for any injury, sickness, loss, damage, additional expense or inconvenience, directly or indirectly caused by or arising out of the use of condition of the property and its appearance, plumbing, electrical or otherwise, exceptional weather conditions, or owner’s negligence. Further, no responsibility is accepted for the personal belongings, cars and their contents of the hirer or any member of the party during the holiday
15%/20%/60% of the total amount should be paid within 3 days from the moment of reservation on-line
50% of the remaining amount - 6 weeks before arrival to the owner account
Rest of Amount - paid in cash on the arrival day or 7 days before arrival by bank transfer
In case of cancellation, we do not return money that has already been paid.
Attention: . Payments made by credit card require a handling fee: 10% of the total amount of the reservation.
Should it turn out that the apartment is, for any reason, not available, P&O shall have the right to assign another apartment to the guest, provided that the substitute apartment is at the same location and of at least the same size and costs as the booked apartment.
P&O Apartments S.L. acts as letting agent for the property owner, has the right to make reservations and administers the rental on his or her behalf.
If you wish to book an apartment, please fill out the reservation form available on our website (you shall find it either in “Reservations” in Menu or next to every apartment description).
After filling out the form, the system will automatically calculate the total amount to be paid and mark the reservation in green in our calendar. At this stage, Clients shall receive an email with booking confirmation.
In 72 hours we shall check and confirm the availability of the apartment you have selected and we shall send you a confirmation message.
On line Booking
Having received the confirmation you may book the apartment on-line by paying 15%/20% /60% prepayment. Please, find any necessary information you may need to make the payment in the voucher we send you. You shall have 3 days to make the payment, otherwise the booking is cancelled. Reservations shall become valid when the prepayment is paid.
As soon as the payment is made, a confirmation message will be sent to the address indicated in the booking form and your reservation shall be marked in red in our calendar.
The system shall guide you through the whole process of booking. You shall receive:
- the account number so that you could pay the deposit. Deposit should be paid 7 days from the moment of reservation to the owner account
- the account number so that you could pay the remaining 50% of the amount to the owner account (or our account)
- The payment should be made 6 weeks before arrival at the latest. Failure to make the payment shall result in cancellation of your booking.
- Having made the payment, please send us the confirmation and a copy of your ID or passport.
You shall also receive a voucher which constitutes the final confirmation of booking. We will indicate you:
- the direction of your apartment and our office
- the data of the contact person who will hand you the keys
- the data of the property's owner or person who will hand you the keys
The remaining amount is paid on the arrival day after you receive the keys or 7 days before arrival by bank transfer
The deposit shall be returned in 14 days, as soon as we make sure the apartment has been left in a good condition, there are no damages and no pending bills to be paid.
Arrival and Departure
1. Guests shall arrive directly at the apartment and our representative shall hand them keys if the following conditions are met:
- the payment is made
- guests confirm their identity
- our agent shows the apartment and its facilities
- our agent give you the keys
2. The day of the departure P&O Apartments S.L.'s representative or the property's owner shall recollect the keys and verify the condition of the apartment.
Rental and extension of stay
1. Guests shall arrive after 16:00 on the holiday start date, and the accommodation must be vacated by 11:00 on the last day of their stay.
2. Guests may extend their stay (depending on availability). Should the guest wish to extend their stay in the apartment, they shall consult it with our representative at latest at 11 am the day before the planned date of departure. We will use all reasonable endeavors to accommodate our guests’ wishes, although it will not always be possible to do so and therefore we cannot guarantee we will be able to meet any such requests.
Rights, obligations and responsibilities
1. P&O shall do everything in its power to ensure that all guests have a comfortable stay.
2. P&O shall not accept responsibility and will not be held liable for death, personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to persons or personal belongings however caused while renting the apartment.
3. All complaints and defects shall be reported without delay.
4. P&O Apartments S.L. shall have limited liability for loss of money, papers, valuables, jewelry or things of artistic or scientific value.
5. The Guest is liable for any damage caused to the equipment or the flat itself.
6. Owners shall not rent their apartments to third parties.
7. Guests shall not exceed the maximum number of persons agreed in the booking.
8. Between 9 p.m. and 9 a.m. apartment occupiers shall not make any loud noises.
9. Should it turn out that the apartment is, for any reason, not available, P&O Apartments S.L. shall have the right to assign another apartment to the guest provided that the substitute apartment is at the same location and of at least the same size and costs as the booked apartment.
Making reservations using our website the Guest gives consent for processing their personal data for the purpose of reservation. P&O Apartments S.L. shall use personal data of its Clients complying with provisions of the Data Protection Law. The guest shall have the right to access their personal details and update them.
1. Guests shall not exceed the maximum number of persons agreed in the booking.
2. Between 9 pm. and 9 am. apartment occupiers shall not make any loud noises.
3. No parties or loud music are allowed in the apartment.
4. The apartments can only be used for temporary and tourist household needs and shall not be used for any purposes other than a residential accommodation.
5. The apartment must not be rented or sublet to third parties.
6. The above provisions shall not be violated if the owners rent their apartment to their employees, partners or customers, only if P&O Apartments S.L. is informed about such arrangements well in advance.
7. The above provisions shall not be violated if the apartments are rented for discrete business meetings, if such meetings do not imply economic activities and appointments with customers, which shall be reported in advance.
8. On the day of arrival the guest shall receive the keys to the apartment. Should the keys be lost or destroyed the guest shall be obliged to cover the costs. The guest shall not change the locks or make keys copies. The guest shall inform the owner if more than one key is needed.
9. The gust shall not carry out any repairs or alterations in the apartment.
10. Guests shall keep the apartment and all furniture, facilities and equipment in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of their stay. They shall leave the holiday accommodation in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which they found it.
1. We expect all the guests to have consideration for other people. Our guests must not cause an annoyance or become a nuisance to occupants of adjoining properties
2. The guest shall take all reasonable care of the property.
3. The guest shall comply with the By-Laws applicable with respect to the premises and its environment. The client must not mark, paint, drive nails, screws or the like into, or otherwise damage or deface, any structure that forms part of the common property without the approval in writing of the owners.
4. It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the stairways.
5. Animals are not admitted in the lodgings unless other agreements have been made with the owner.
6. All complaints and defects shall be reported without delay.
7. The Guest is liable for any damage caused to the equipment or the flat itself. In such a case, the owner shall be entitled to cover the costs of repairs with the deposit paid by the guest. The guest shall immediately repay the deposit, at latest 7 days after receiving the relevant notification. If the person responsible for the damage is not revealed, the costs will be covered by all the guests.